Thursday, November 27, 2014


Dear Sir or Madam

We are China ' An Imp&Exp Trading Co.,Ltd.

We have a batch of products need to be processed at present.

We have browsed some information about your company.

We will send the drawing and technical requirements to you.

If you can process and produce,please quote the USD or EURO price on FOB basis.

Waiting for your reply.

Cordial greetings!


Technical requirements: please check the attached drawing

1. material304 stainless steel

2. unitmm

3. thickness4.0mm

4. Tolerances: ± 0.1mm

Quantity: 50000PCS

Qualified rate: above 98%;

Delivery time :10months

Transportation: FOB Shanghai

Packing: carton or wooden cases;

Insurance shipping: Buyer will be bear

Payment terms : after signing the contract, we will pay 40% in advance by T/T, the remaining 60% will be paid before shipping.



No comments: