Wednesday, June 04, 2014

S.E.O.Friendly Web Design Services

Hello,

My name is Silpa Agrawal
And I work as a Business Development Manager with reputed online firm based in India . I would like to discuss a business opportunity with you. We are Web Design, Development & SEO firm, with over 8years of experience. Also we partner with various digital agencies overseas US, UK , Australia and Europe .

Since our company offers SEO, Web Design and Development services to its clients, may I propose a business associ at ion between my firm and yours?

Our primary focus is around:-

* SEO (On page, off page-Link Building, Article Submission, Book marking, Blog Commenting)
* Web Development (Word Press, Joomla, ECommerce, CMS, Core PhP)
* Web Designing (Template Design, HTML/XHTML, Web 2.0, CSS)
* Graphic Designing (Logo, Banner, Brochure, Flyer, Post
* Mobile Website Design (Website design for Mobile, ipad, iphone, Tab etc.)


We can execute Web Design or SEO projects on a white label basis for you at much lower cost than what it might be in-house! Plus there is no compromise on quality!

Kindly revert back if you are interested. I would be happy to share our Work Portfolio, Client testimonials and Service Packages.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Kinds Regards,

Silpa Agrawal

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your service is so nice. I am so impressed after read your blog and i want to share your blog.

I have some ideas about Web Designing Servicesif you want to know than you can visit our website i.e http://webnnor.com/