Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Shang Ning's Blog

Shang Ning's Blog

I joined Facebook to get traffic

Posted: 20 Nov 2007 09:23 AM CST

Why I registered facebook?

I found some screen shots of Google Analytics, these pictures suggest that facebook is good at increasing traffic. Two examples: Referring Sites of Tamar Weinberg and Referring Sites of Mikemindel. Of course, searching "Referring Sites" in Flickr, you will finding more results about how to increase traffic.

According to my analysis, I think Facebook is a major source for blog's traffic. Thus I registered facebook, and make an attempt to get more traffic in it.

Who are the original friends of mine?

When I registering completely, I found that there is no friends in my networks, so I read the comments in my blog and recorded the emails in the comments, they are my readers, and I believe they like my blog.

Then I searched them in their email, there are about 100 friends left their email in my blog, but only 18 friends were searched in facebook. They are: AAA Copywriter, Addi, Alan, Aryan, Ayane, Balakumar Muthu, Bernard Farrell, BrianClarkeNUJ, Christoph, Greg, Haran, Mike, Paula, Poinci, Shailen Sobhee, Simon, Tinkertim, William.

What will I do next?

My facebook will be updated every day, and make friends from my friends' friends :)

Tags:

No comments: