Tuesday, November 20, 2007

From David Moses.

From David Moses.
 
Dear
 
My name is David Moses, 20 years old from Dafur , Sudan now
under United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) asylum 
protection in Ivory coast because of the war in my country.
My father was killed along side with my mother during the long civil
war and his properties were totally destroyed.
However, after their death I managed to escape with a very important 
file of my father which stated that he deposited the sum of (US$12M)  Million  U.S Dollars in a bank.
 
Now, I would appreciate you to represent me  in withdrawing the funds and also help me invest it in profitable ventures since i have limited knowledge in business and you will also make residence arrangement for me in your country.
I need your friendship and trust to start live again in your country
and put my horrible past behind me.
 
 I will compensate you with 20% of this money if you help me to transfer the money to your account,
 
If you are interested please furnish me with your.
1) Real Names
2) Phone/Fax numbers
3) Occupation
4) Residence address
 
I am waiting to hear from you,
thank you.
David Moses


Besoin d'un e-mail ? Créez gratuitement un compte Windows Live Hotmail, plus sûr, plus simple et plus complet ! Windows Live Hotmail

No comments: