Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Can you handle this?

Good day,

My name is Mr. Lawrence Walker. I know quite well that some people might have
contacted you for such help through one way or the other but along the line
they failed you. I want to use this great opportunity to assure you that my
proposal is genuine and for our mutual benefit.

My proposal is to seek your indulgence and assistance on a fund transfer. The
amount in the tune of 18.5 million dollars will be transferred into any
account of your choice once you reply stating your interest. This money
belongs to my late boss, Mr christain moore and he died on the 23rd of june
2000 in the Air france concorde plane crash enroute New york.

I received a notice from HSBC bank stating that we should ask his next of kin
to come forward and lay claim to a deposit in the deceased favour, the bank
also reinterated that the deposit will remain open for claims till the end of
this fiscal year before its reverted to the British government public treasury
coffers. From the best of knowledge by boss doenst have any living relative
and I dont want to lose this opportunity to make some money for myself.

Three things permitted me to contact you for assistance. (1) My wife is
suffering kidney failure and i need my share after this business to carry out
her kidney surgery operation. (2) It is only a foreigner can claim this money
as the depositor was also a foreigner like you too. (3) Finally, if we fail to
claim this money, the bank will revert the deposit to the British government
public treasury coffers and I would have lost a once in a lifetime opportunity
to be rich. Out of the three mentions reason, my wife's life is too important
to me more than the said money.

Thus, for your indulgence and support, I propose an offer of 50% 50% to each
other after the DEAL. I shall furnish you the full details and necessary
procedures with which to claim the money into your bank account. All I need is
for you to stand as the next of kin and claim the deposit from the bank. If
you trustworthy and ready to help, contact me on my private
email;walterlawrence1@ifcuk.org.

Waiting your positive response.

Mr. Lawrence walker.

No comments: