Monday, September 24, 2007

Blessed One

Dear Blessed One
My name is MRS.RITEA VAN DUCK from Netherlands ,I am a dying woman who had decided to donate what I have to you. I am 59 years old and was diagnosed for cancer about 2 years ago,immediately after the death of my husband, who had left me everything he worked for. I have been touched by God to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband to the you for the good work of God,rather than allow my relatives to use my husband's hard earned funds ungodly.I have asked God to forgive me all my sins and i believe he has because He is a merciful God. I will be going in for an operation,and i pray that i survive the operation. I have decided to WILL/donate the sum of 3,500,000(Three Million Five Hundred Thousand Euros) to you for the good work of the lord, and to help the motherless,less privileged and also for the assistance of the widows.
At the moment I cannot take any telephone calls, due to the fact that my relatives are around me and i have been restricted by my doctor from taking telephone calls because i deserve all thee rest i can get.Presently,I have informed my lawyer about my decision in WILLING this fund to you. I wish you all the best and may the good Lord bless you abundantly, and please use the funds well and always extend the good work to others.

Kindly Contact my lawyer through this email addres(powelljohn07@aim.com)
if you are interested,so that he can arrange the release of the funds (3,500,000.00)(Three Million And Five Hundred Thousand Euros) to you.I know I have never met you but I have been directed to do this by God,and i hope you act sincerely.
NB: I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task is accomplished,as I don't want anything that will Jeopardize my last wish, due to the fact that i do not want relatives or family members standing in the way of my last wish and I also want you to SWORN AFFIDAVIT from the Nethralnds court of law through my Lawyer stating that you are now the new beneficiary of the fund deposited in my bank before the transfer can be made to your nominated bank account. Love,
Reagards

Mrs.RITEA Van DUCK
From Netherlands



Windows Live Hotmail: het beste anti-spam mailprogramma. Neem nu een gratis account!

No comments: