Friday, July 27, 2007

Resend Your Reply

Dear Friend,

Let me start by introducing myself. I am Gary William,
the chief Auditor of (Bank Of Scotland.I have an obscured business

suggestion for you. One of our accounts with a holding balance of Money
Valued GBP £35,000,000.00 .(Thirty Five Million

Pounds only) has been
dormant and has not been operated for the past six years.

From my
investigations and confirmations, the owner of this account Mr. Andreas
Schranner a citizen of Germany who perished

in a plane crash
[Concorde Air Flight AF4590] with the whole passengers aboard on 31
July2000. And for your perusal you can

view this web site:http://news.
bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm and since then nobody has done
anything as regards the

claiming of this money because he has no
family members who are aware of the existence of the account nor the
funds.

Also Information from the National Immigration stated that he
was also single on entry into Scotland.I have secretly

discussed this
matter with some of the bank officials and we agreed to find a
reliable
foreign partner to deal with.

This transaction is totally
risk and trouble free as the fund is legitimate and does not originate
from
drugs, money laundering, terrorism or any other illegal act.

The sharing of the fund between us, is as follows; 40% of the total sum
will go to you for your effort and commitment to the

success of this
transaction. 60% for me and my colleague's.

From
Gary William
+447031838066

No comments: