Thursday, June 25, 2009

Proposition

Am Mrs. Jacomina J Noor, working with United Nation London, a member of the peace keeping group to Gaza Palestine.
 
I am writing to you based on prevailing information for you to solicit your assistance in helping me to receive some amount of money in your country, this money came as a result of the peace keeping e had in Gaza during the way with the Palestine, Lebanon and Israelite, The reason why I want to send this money out of this country is because of war between the 3 countries, Lebanon and Israel.
 
 
But during the war, I and my co worker Ali Musa has managed to move the money to the SECURITY CARGO NETWORK London and up till now things have not normalized and no business as we are recently returning back to the country and cannot leave comfortable again in this Country, Then we decided to move this money out to your country for investment and in searching for a reliable person whom we can trust for this. 
 
The total amount is US$15.300.00 Million Dollars only., I have finalized the whole necessary Documents which I will email to you, on how the money will be move out  to your country and it has to be through a Diplomatic means by this Courier service company, you been interested to do business with me then get back to me, I will give you further details and modalities and we will discuss terms of the investment.
 
Yours truly
Mrs. Jacomina J Noor, 
 



Make the most of what you can do on your PC and the Web, just the way you want. Windows Live

No comments: