Thursday, June 25, 2009

I have a very short time to live, please reply quickly.

Dear beloved,

I am Mrs. Abidah Buhthah a citizen of Kuwait but currently residing in the London. I was married to Late Ghanim Buhthah of blessed memory who was an oil explorer in Kuwait and Angola for twelve years before he died this year during this crisis with Israel in Gaza. We were married for twelve years with a child;who died along side with him the same day. Since there death I too have been battling with both Cancer and fibroid problems because and i could not bear the loss. When my late Husband was alive he deposited a substantial amount of money worth US$35.5Million with a bank in the United Kingdom which I inherited after his death.

Recently, my doctor told me that I have only 2 month to live due to my ailment.
Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to either a charity/orphanage home or devoted God fearing individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct therein. I want this organization or individual to use this money in all sincerity to fund charity homes (motherlesshomes), orphanages, and widows. I took this decision because I do not have any child that will inherit this money and my husbands relatives are into radical organization and I do not want a situation where this money will be used in an
unholy manner, hence the reasons for this bold decision.

I do not need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health condition which has seriously affected my speech and also because of the presence of my husbands relatives around me always. As soon as I
receive your reply I shall give you further directives on what to do and how to go about actualizing this project.
Any delay in your reply will give room in sourcing for an organization or a devoted Individual for this same purpose.

Until I hear from you by email; my dreams will rest squarely on your shoulders.

NB: Please Reply to this email address: abidah63@ymail.com

Remain blessed,
Mrs. Abidah Buhthah

No comments: