Thursday, March 14, 2013

Re:Qi wireless charger

Dear Mr. President
Happy New Year!
I hope to bring you the good news.
Consumer electronics manufacturers.
high-quality Qi wireless charger , quality and price advantage(US$23 / pcs).
Your purchase plan, our strengths and strength to help you achieve.
Agents or franchisees quantities, please do not hesitate to contact me.
For detailed product information, please read our website.
Sincerely look forward to cooperating with you!
Thanks!
Cordial greetings! You and your family are healthy and happy!
 
YangYang
YIKHAO Sales Manager

 
   Skype:yihaokj01
 86 755 28551881
 86 755 28551772
 86 18926583568
 ADD:Jihua Industrial Zone, Buji Street, Shenzhen China

2 comments:

Geek Freak said...

Great post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed! Extremely helpful info specially the last part :) I care for such info much. I was looking for this particular information for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.

Energi Sliding Power Case for iPhone 5 Blue USA

Anonymous said...

smokeless cigarettes, e cig reviews, e cig forum, ecig forum, smokeless cigarette, electronic cigarette starter kit