Monday, May 25, 2009

Hello my friend,

Hello my friend,
 
It is nice and joyful to found you on the Internet search. I thought is beautiful to make you a friend in this regard.
 
My name is Luise Brown; Well I am a Canadian female. My friends tell me that I am a quiet person with a good sense of humor.
 
I am always fair, straightforward, honest and easy going and I seek trust worthy friendship. I believe in giving and taking on both sides
and I value faithfulness.
I like people for what they are and not for what they are not.
 
Find my profile; I will be detailed in my consequential mails and expecting same from you:
AGE:   27
Height: 174 cm 5' 6?
Weight: 60 kg 148 lbs
Waist: 24"
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blond
City: Toronto.
Country: Canada.
Occupation: Admin.
Education: Ba. Management
Religion: Catholic
Marital Status: Single
Kids: No kids
Languages spoken: Fluent English & little Spanish.
Return email to my id: luisebrown@msn.com
 
Yours truly.
Luise.

No comments: