Monday, February 02, 2009

FROM THE DESK OF : Peace Roger

NATWEST BANK PLC
LAMBETH PALACE RD
LONDON SE1 7EH
FROM THE DESK OF : Peace Roger

Before the introduce of this transaction, i wish to introduce myself
to you I am Mr Peace Roger a staff of Nat west Bank plc London.I am
the head of the accounts department at Nat West's Offshore Banking division.
I ran a search for late Mrs Mora William, and I count 100% assure you that
this Woman did not declare any next of kin.I Mr Peace Roger am pleased to
get across to you for a very urgent and profitable business proposal which I
believe will profit the both of us after completion.I contacted you after a
careful thought that you might be capable of handling this business
transaction,which stated a sum of twelve million five hundred thousand
pounds),has been deposited since the year 2000 in my bank as unclaimed .
All efforts to get across to her relatives of our client who deposited
the money have hit the stones.Mrs Mora William did not declare any next
of kin or relation in all his official documents,including his bank deposit
paperwork in my bank.

I have decided to seek your assistance to have you stand as her next
of kin so that the said fund (twelve million five hundred thousand
pounds),would be released in your name as the next of kin and paid
into your account.All documents and proof that will have you claim!
this fund without stress will be forwarded to you upon your response
to this mail i have unanimously agreed to offer you (four million pounds)
of the total sum for the assistance and role you are going to play in this
transaction, (two million pounds) will be given
to charity organizations in your country with your supervision while
the remaining will be formed.Please send your confidential telephone
and fax number Email At: [ peace_roger@yahoo.com.hk]

Regards ,
Peace Roger

No comments: