Monday, January 14, 2008

Partnership/Assistance!

Partnership/Assistance!


Greetings of the day to you, although you may
be skeptical receiving this email as we have not met before, I am Mr.
Lile Song,(Deputy executive Director and Chief Financial Officer)
of
the Hang Seng Bank Ltd.

Nevertheless I have a business proposition
involving
the sum of $24,500,000.00usd in my bank which I know will be
of mutual
benefit to both of us, and I believe we can handle together,
once we
have a common understanding and mutual cooperation in the
execution of
the modalities.


Should you be interested, please forward
the following to me:


1.Full names,
2.Occupation,
3.Private phone
number,
4.Current residential address.


Via this email address:
patlli@yahoo.com.hk


Your earliest response to this mail will be
highly appreciated.


Lile Song.

No comments: