Saturday, January 12, 2008

Hello

Greetings,

May I use this opportunity to ask for your wisdom, understanding and
attention to this mail of mine. I do also ask you not to regard this mail
as one of the junk mails.

You would have receive this letter long ago, but I was considering the
fact that we have not met each other before and wonders what will be your
mind to read such message from an unknown person. In fact, this has given
me a lot of worrisome before I courageously decided to propose you on this
venture,

I sincerely come in good faith to you with utmost assurance that you will
never regret given your attention to this mail at the end of the day.

My name is Capt. Lucky Makomi , I am in the Engineering military unit here in
Luanda, Angola, and we have about $12.5 Million US dollars that we want to
move out of the country. My partners and I need a good partner someone we
can trust.

It is legal money and we are moving it through diplomatic means to send it
to your house directly using a diplomatic courier services. The most
important thing now is to gain your trust and have your word of honor.
Once the funds get to you, you take your 40% out and keep our own 60%.
Your own part of this deal is to find a safe place where the funds can be
sent to.

Our own part is sending it to you. If you are interested I will furnish
you with more details. The whole process is simple and we must keep a low
profile at all times.

Waiting for your response.

My private email address is capt_makomi2007@yahoo.fr

Regards,

Capt. Lucky Makomi

No comments: