Friday, March 19, 2010

Possible Investment

Greetings friend,
Regards to your advert about possible investment, I wish to bring to your notice my interest to partner with you on this great business opportunity.
I am Mohammad Abdulla Sheikh from Dubai International Finance Holdings but based here in Malaysia . I am running a family business, I wish to continue all communications with you via this email address, as I intend to make an anonymous investment in this your offer, provided you can guarantee the security of my investment capital in your company.
Please kindly furnish me with full business details and proposal for a Joint Venture partnership with you.
I am looking forward for a good working relationship with you.
May the peace of Almighty God be with you?
Yours sincerely,
Mohammad Abdulla Sheikh.

 


Hotmail is redefining busy with tools for the New Busy. Get more from your inbox. Sign up now.

No comments: