Wednesday, April 22, 2009

From Mrs Afaf Salman

 

Assalamualaikum

From Mrs Afaf Salman

Dearest Beloved,

 

I am Mrs.Afaf Salman, The wife of Dawood Alaa Salman Prof. Dr, Ph.D. President Scientific Assistant of Basrah University and also In charge of all foreign payment for Crud oil,   

 

 I am 58 years old, I am now receiving treatment in one of UN hospital's in Thailand with my two son's, We are Under the protection of United Nation For Refugee My husband deposited US$4,000,000.00 (4 million USD ) this Fund is deposited with a good bank in Thailand and after much about each other.

 

 we will contact the bank to know how best we can transfer the Fund to your local bank account We decided to contact you in this matter because I and my Son's do not have good knowledge or ideas of business as well as the investment it self and more so we need you to be our fronts man in business as we do not want to take any risk in doing business on our own.

 

The bank auditor general in Bank of Ayudhya Bangkok Thailand has been sending signal for us to move the money from Thailand because the money has over stayed ,

The bank is going to confiscate this money if we do not transfer the money out from Thailand .

 

 Reply to my email and I will get back to you with full details of this transaction

 

Thanks for now.

 Mrs. Salman

No comments: