Saturday, January 31, 2009

EXPORTER OF MOBILE PHONE NEEDED FOR SUPPLY...

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are glad to introduce our company as of the leading importers and sole distriibutors of biotech here in our market.

We have come to find your company as one among the well going firms that deals on our required products, in this regard, we humble seek your cooperation to establish a long lasting business relation with your esteem firm.

Therefore we demand for your product full quotation with a rock bottom price list for our close study to enable us place an immediate order if accepted.

Package details: Producers original packages.
Shipment: C&F or CIF to Cotonou port.
Payment Terms: 100%

Hope all is clear and understood
Mr Steve mark

***********************************************************************************
SAINTS STEVE GROUP OF COMPANY LIMITED.
C/?&lsqauo; 650 JERICHO-COTONOU
WEST AFRICA-BENIN REPUBLIC.
TEL:+229-98318114
E-MAIL:olympic_mark12@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I leave a response when I especially enjoy a article on a website or if I
have something to valuable to contribute to
the discussion. Usually it's a result of the passion communicated in the article I looked at. And on this post "EXPORTER OF MOBILE PHONE NEEDED FOR SUPPLY...". I was moved enough to drop a thought ;) I actually do have some questions for you if you usually do not mind. Could it be simply me or does it give the impression like a few of the comments appear as if they are coming from brain dead people? :-P And, if you are writing on other sites, I'd like to keep up with you.
Would you list all of your shared pages like your twitter feed,
Facebook page or linkedin profile?

Feel free to visit my webpage - Self Catering Accommodation In Umhlanga On The Beach