Friday, August 24, 2007

From Michael & Florience Mukendi

From Michael & Florience Mukendi

Dearest One,

Greetings. With warm heart I offer my friendship and greetings, and I hope that this mail will meets you in good time.

However strange or surprising this contact might seem to you as we have not meet personally or had any dealings in the past. I humbly ask that you take due consideration of its importance and immense benefit.

My name is Michael from Republic of Sierra-Leone. I have something very important that i would like to confide in you please,I have a reasonable amount of money which i inherited from my late father (Nine Million Five Hundred thousand United States Dollar}. US$9.500.000.00. which I want to invest in your country with you and again in a very profitable venture.

Currently I am residing in Ivory coast now with my Sister Florience where my late father deposited the money, so i will like you to reply me immediatly so that i will give you more details about everything.

I'm expecting your reply for more explanation. Please i'm urgently waiting for your response and I am conceding 15% of this money to you for your efforts assistance.

I will wait hear untill i hear from.
Thanks and God bless you.
Our sincer regards to you,
Michael & Florience Mukendie

No comments: