Monday, April 21, 2014

Employment, IT Networking and Service Provider, Resume/CV, Nima Yeganeh

 

 

Dear Sir/Madam,


I am writing you to explore possibility of employment opportunities within your organization. I am a Cisco and Microsoft certified in the field of Information Technology. I have 10 years of experience in Network Infrastructure Design, IP Engineering, Systems Administration, Consulting, Design and Implementation of Enterprise Networks. I would like to work with your team.


I am an excellent communicator, with tremendous negotiation and interpersonal skills. I am very organized and a good planner that prioritizes work to meet tight deadlines. I am also a proactive and dynamic individual who enjoys a more hands on approach to the business. My abilities include ensuring accuracy and an eye for detail. I am able to adapt quickly and I am willing to progress and grow within the company.


I have attached a copy of my resume for your perusal. I am available for interviews and can start immediately. I hope to hear from you soon.


Yours sincerely,

Nima Yeganeh.

 

+98(21)44861982

+98(919)6436550

 

 

No comments: