Monday, September 30, 2013

Good Day,

Although you might be apprehensive about my email as we have not met before, My name is Mark Carney, I work with Bank Of England, There is the sum of EUR20,600,000.00 in my Bank, There were no beneficiaries stated concerning these funds which means no one would ever come forward to claim it.

That is why I ask that we work together to transferred the funds out of my Bank into your Bank Account or any other account of your choice I will be pleased to see if you can help me and also be a good and trusted person. Once the funds have been transferred to your Nominated Bank Account we shall then share in the ratio of 60% for me, 40% for you, do send me email as soon as possible for more details here is my private E-mail: markcarney1965@8.nf

Regards,
Mark Carney

P.S. Reply only to my private E-mail: markcarney1965@8.nf
LEGAL DISCLAIMER
The information transmitted is intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email in error please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.
By replying to this e-mail, you consent to SunTrust's monitoring activities of all communication that occurs on SunTrust's systems.
SunTrust is a federally registered service mark of SunTrust Banks, Inc.
[ST:XCL]

No comments: